Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
TRANSLATOR (TD 0104)
This position will be based in Martabe Site and reports directly to the Staff Development Advisor.
Role of this position is to perform the duties of translating various amounts of technical documents from English into Bahasa Indonesia. There will also be documents that will need to be translated from Bahasa Indonesia to English.
Candidates for this role would be expected to
have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum Diploma in English and relevant qualification.
2. Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
3. Possess sound computer skills in Microsoft Windows Excel, Word and Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
4. Must have good organisation and time management skills.
5. Sound typing skills with a typing rate of 30 words per minute, with high 98% accuracy.
6. Must be articulate and tidy.
7. A good sense of record keeping and managing departmental filing systems.
Applications, including full details of applicants qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 31 January, 2015 to:
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.